Learn How to Help Annie Raise Funds for a Second Room to Read School!

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm heading to Bali in October to present at the Ubud Writer's Festival. I can't wait! It's considered one of the best book festivals in the world and I've dreamed of going to this festival for many years. I'll be doing school and bookstore readings as well. To top it off, I'll then head to Jakarta to be there when my new granddaughter is born. Life is good! 




This bit just came in over the wire:
California-born author, Ann Martin Bowler, has written many books for children on multicultural or environmental topics. Ann’s book, Adventures of the Treasure Fleet, was awarded Taiwan’s highest children’s book award in 2009. An educator for many years before becoming a writer, Ann’s goal is to create books and story readings that are lively, interactive, fun and educational. Her website is www.annmartinbowler.net


If you want to learn more about the festival, follow this link!  http://ubudwritersfestival.com/writer/anne-martin-bowler>

No comments: